Friday, January 3, 2020

January TBR



Ash what to expect in January:

I am hoping to read a book a day! I count books I read with Finn, so it should be pretty easy to read 31 books in January! Here is a list of what I would like to read in January! I'm trying to get through books I physically own, so lots of those coming.


Plague Land: No EscapeGirls' Night OutWilder GirlsNever Have I EverBefore I DisappearThe Things She's SeenAll We Can Do Is WaitMean GirlAshes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)Shadows (Ashes Trilogy, #2)Monsters (Ashes Trilogy, #3)The LeavingI Hunt Killers (I Hunt Killers, #1)Game (I Hunt Killers, #2)Blood of My Blood (I Hunt Killers, #3)Shock PointLullabyThe Canterville Ghost
Disney Manga: TangledPaper Girls, Vol. 3Crown of Shadows (Locke & Key, #3)Band Together (Lumberjanes, Vol. 5)

Reading with Finn:
Benjamin Nicholas & The Golden Key (Book, #1)Hour of the Olympics (Magic Tree House, #16)I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (I Survived, #1)Creep from the Deep (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #2)Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1)Nighty-Nightmare (Bunnicula, #4)Return to Howliday Inn (Bunnicula, #5)Bunnicula Strikes Again! (Bunnicula, #6)Bunnicula Meets Edgar Allan Crow (Bunnicula, #7)

I am trying to watch a new horror movie every day for the entire year. It's going to be fun. Here's my list of what I want to watch for the first half of January. This post would be super long if I did them all so I'll update halfway through January.


47 Meters Down PosterSurvivorz PosterIn the Tall Grass PosterI Am Mother PosterRattlesnake PosterGreen Room PosterThe Influence PosterThe Amityville Horror PosterDon't Knock Twice PosterHaunting on Fraternity Row PosterParanormal Activity PosterDesolation PosterTerrifier PosterHead Count PosterSweetheart PosterDon't Be Afraid of the Dark Poster

I am also going to try to read a series a month, so here's the series I'm hoping to either re-read or start over and finish for the first 6 months. I'll update again in June with what I've read and what else I hope to read.:

Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)Shadows (Ashes Trilogy, #2)Monsters (Ashes Trilogy, #3)

I Hunt Killers (I Hunt Killers, #1)Game (I Hunt Killers, #2)Blood of My Blood (I Hunt Killers, #3)
Henry, The Gaoler (Serenity House, #2)Ella, The Slayer (Serenity House, #1)Alice, the Player (Serenity House, #3)Rory, the Sleeper (Serenity House, #4)
Unwind (Unwind, #1)UnWholly (Unwind, #2)UnSouled (Unwind Dystology, #3)UnDivided (Unwind, #4)
Blue is for Nightmares (Blue is for Nightmares, #1)White Is for Magic (Blue is for Nightmares, #2)Silver Is for Secrets (Blue is for Nightmares, #3)Red is for Remembrance (Blue is for Nightmares, #4)
Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School, #2)Waistcoats & Weaponry (Finishing School, #3)Manners & Mutiny (Finishing School, #4)
Strange Angels (Strange Angels, #1)Betrayals (Strange Angels, #2)Jealousy (Strange Angels, #3)Defiance (Strange Angels, #4)



Jenn:
So I have no plan really. I am just going to read books that I am excited about because I loved the previous, or authors I know I love, or short books. I am trying really hard to get the reading bug back. I hope to get through these this month. 

One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)Chosen (Slayer, #2)Bitter Falls (Stillhouse Lake #4)The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3)The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)Children of Virtue and Vengeance (Legacy of OrĂ¯sha, #2)Dallas (The Umbrella Academy #2)Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4)The Murder ListFables, Vol. 2: Animal FarmLady Killer, Vol. 2The Family UpstairsAurora Blazing (Consortium Rebellion, #2)Off Planet (Aunare Chronicles, #1)Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4)Canyons, Caravans, & Cadavers (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #6)A Glimpse of Evil (Psychic Eye Mystery, #8)The Burning Shadow (Origin, #2)Have You Seen Her


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED A heart so fierce and broken and I hope you will too! I am also trying to read Wilder Girls this month at long last, and need to get around to Children of virtue and vengeance and the unwind series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished Wilder Girls and I'm not going to lie I didn't like it. I rated it a 2 star. I was super excited for it and it was just meh.

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs