Sunday, May 5, 2019

Weekly Wrap Up: April 28th- May 4th

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
April 7th-13th


This week on our blog:

Posts:

90's Book Tag
Bookworms's Wishlist: Baby Stuff
Board Game Break Time: After The Virus
Bookish Banter: Over Hyped Books
Cover Up: Orange
Board Game Break Time: Seasons




Jenn's week:  

This week has been a quiet week for me. I read some books, I started a new show on Netflix; Chambers, I watched some youtube, played very little Sims 4, and played some board games. 

 We did start walking the dogs in the morning before work. I have to get up earlier... that is not so much fun... but I feel good after the walk and my dogs do too. So yay for exercise. 

Also my parents moved. I am happy for them. They bought some land and my dad is retiring. So that is exciting.... but I have never lived more than a 10 minuted drive away from them... and that is in the last 2 years. Before that.. for 15 years, they lived across the street. Before that... they lived a 10 minuted drive..  and before that I lived with them. So this is an adjustment. They are now a 4 hour drive away. I know still not far... but for me its a world away. I am already looking forward to visiting them. 


Books finished: 
Little DarlingsIce Cream Man, Vol. 2: Strange NeapolitanThe Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: The Apocalypse SuiteDoom with a View (Psychic Eye Mystery, #7)Blind Alley (Eve Duncan, #5)One Word Kill (Impossible Times, #1)

Books Coming Up (hopefully) after finishing the halfway done ones: 

The Goodbye SummerChristmas, Criminals, and Campers (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #4)Dark Shores (Dark Shores, #1)The Lovely and the LostThe InvitedRomanovThe Missing SeasonBlood Ties (Blood Coven Vampire, #6)





Games Played: 



Ash's week


I don't really remember this week, like it kinda just went by in a blur. Is that normal? Can I blame pregnancy? 

My grandparents moved, they're going to be living 4 hours way. I haven't lived more than 10 minutes from them for basically all my life. Yes I cried. A lot. 


We went to visit with a friend of ours, and her husband, who are in town from Louisiana. She's one of my favorite people and I've known her a long time. I'm sad I don't get to see her more. She's one of Finn's Godmothers, and he calls her Cupcake. If you say Amber he'll ask who you're talking about. It's kind of funny.





Finn also graduated from Lion cub to Tiger cub in Cubscouts! He's going to have an actual uniform now and it's just too much, he's so big!




My first doctor appointment is this Friday and I have to admit I'm super nervous! I can use all the prayers, good juju, and positive vibes I can get. 





Other than that, I watched a few movies, attempted to blog, and played Sims a lot. Because that takes next to no brain power. 



I watched:

The Autopsy of Jane Doe PosterClose PosterThe Ones Below Poster

Autopsy of Jane Doe: 4 stars. Pretty creepy, definitely demonic. 
Close: 1 star DNF. Not my type of movie
The Ones Below: 3 stars. Very interesting. 


Ash's Books Read: 
Hot Dog GirlLife As We Knew It (Last Survivors, #1)The Dead and the Gone (Last Survivors, #2)PaperweightIf You're LuckyPaper Girls, Vol. 3Lumberjanes, Vol. 4: Out of Time


What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:


Girl in PiecesRevival, Vol. 4: Escape to WisconsinWolfhunter River (Stillhouse Lake, #3)Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy, #1)Eliza and Her MonstersSquadMonsterlandSea Witch (Sea Witch, #1)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs