Monday, May 6, 2019

It's Monday, What're You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


Audio just Finished:

Little Darlings


Current Audio: 

Blood Ties (Blood Coven Vampire, #6)


Up next: 

The Lovely and the Lost


Just Finished reading:
Ice Cream Man, Vol. 2: Strange Neapolitan



Current: (quite a few)

Missing, Presumed DeadThe Raven's TaleSerious MoonlightThe Missing Season



Next: (if I get to it)

That Night


Ash:

Just finished audio:

If You're Lucky

Current Audio:

The Lost

Audio next:

Wolfhunter River (Stillhouse Lake, #3)Monsterland

Just Finished Reading:

Paper Girls, Vol. 3

Reading Current:

Crazy Plant LadyDisney Manga: Pirates of the Caribbean - Jack Sparrow's AdventuresDead River

Reading Next:

Peter Green and the Unliving Academy: This Book Is Full of Dead PeopleThe Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: The Apocalypse Suite

What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    





      

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think about That Night, Balog always writes such unusual stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading Jewelweed by David Rhodes. He's a vivid writer, so I'm enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! I'll be curious on your thoughts for Little Darlings! That one sounds intriguing and creepy! My favorite! Lol!! The Missing Season is finally in my TBR pile so hopefully I can read that one soonish too!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of good books! I'm reading Red Sister for a group read, and then I'll be starting Enchantée!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs