Saturday, May 4, 2019

Review: Don' Tell Teacher by Suzy K Quinn

Don’t Tell TeacherTitle: Don't Tell Teacher
Author:  Suzy K Quinn
Publisher: HQ
Publishing Date:  March 21st, 2019
Pages: 384
Genre: Adult Psychological Thriller
Series:  Stand Alone
Source:  Audio
 

School should have been the safest place…

For Lizzie Riley, switching her six-year-old son Tom to the local academy school marks a fresh start, post-divorce. With its excellent reputation, Lizzie knows it’ll be a safe space away from home.

But there's something strange happening at school. Parents are forbidden from entering the grounds, and there are bars across the classroom windows.

Why is Tom coming home exhausted, unable to remember his day? What are the strange marks on his arm? And why do the children seem afraid to talk?

Lizzie is descending into every parent’s worst nightmare: her little boy is in danger. But will she be able to protect him before it’s too late?



I love looking through books on Audible. This is where I find most of my thrillers, mysteries, and suspense novel. I just go to the coming soon and start finding them on Goodreads. This was a fabulous find. I never heard of this author or this book but when I saw it, it grabbed my attention and I knew  I wanted to read it. I loved this book. It was great, creepy, dark, and pretty intense. 


Lizzie Riley has left her old life and decided to start a new life with the help of social services. She pretty much left with nothing but her 6 year old son and now has to start with nothing but a home and a new school for her son, Tom. 

Tom starts a new school and this is when things start to get strange. Tom comes home with strange marks and a loss of the days memories. Lizzie is very concerned and tries to get to the bottom of it all. She is sure it's something going on in the school. She knows he is in danger but how can she prove it when noone wants to work with her... That is until the social worker on her case gets involved. This is when things start to get crazy. 


This was such a grand book. I loved the story. I loved the creepiness and the dark of the entire story. I was able to very much wrap myself within the pages and forget about everything else. I didn't want to put the book down. It was a very fast read that had my mind going in circles while my heart was pounding because I didn't know what to expect. 

I can't say much about the book or about the characters. There is so much in this book but any little detail could ruin it for those that would like to read it. Which if you like great suspense and psychological thrillers. Read this book. I don't think you will regret it. It was really good. Such a short review... but really I don't want to chance giving anything away.

In short, great characters, crazy story, creepy and heart racing, an unforgettable read. 


So AMAZING. A MUST READ FOR 2019! 





Suzy K. Quinn


Suzy K Quinn is a British fiction author, and writes in three different genres: psychological thriller, comedy and romance.

She was first published by Hachette in 2010 with her debut novel Glass Geishas (now Night Girls), then self-published a romance series, the Ivy Lessons, which became an international bestseller and a #1 Kindle romance bestseller in the US and UK. website/Facebook/Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs