Thursday, May 9, 2019

Cover Up: It's Orange and I Can't Concentrate

This feature I will just gab, remark, feature book covers. 

I decided to do this one just a little different than I usually do. I had taken a couple of pictures of my orange books so I decided to post those and then feature a different set of orange books.



Some of my other favorite orange covers:


This Shattered World (Starbound, #2)The Girl Who Raced Fairyland All the Way Home (Fairyland, #5)City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)Break No Bones (Temperance Brennan, #9)Girl Against the UniverseAmong OthersTorn (Collide Trilogy, #2)Foxes Unearthed: A Story of Love and Loathing in Modern BritainLinked (Linked #1)Alex, ApproximatelyThe Last Town (Wayward Pines, #3)Fated (Alex Verus, #1)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs