Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #120




Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I Can't wait for:


Now That You’re Here (Duplexity, Part I)
Now That You're Here by Amy K. Nichols




NOW THAT YOU'RE HERE is a he-said/she-said sci-fi thriller told in the alternating voices of Danny, a street-smart graffiti artist who is jolted into a parallel world, and Eevee, the quietly alluring science geek he kissed once in his world, and finds himself falling for in this one. Together, they must figure out what caused Danny’s jump, before another jolt in the space-time continuum separates them forever.



OK so, He said/she said, thriller, parallel world, all sound good to me. This sounds a bit different and interesting. Can't wait to check it out.  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an intriguing read! Lots of parallel world books going on lately it seems!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this one! I hope we both enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs