Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #84 and W.W.W. Wednesday #74



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Paper Hearts
Paper Hearts by S.R. Savell

February 1st 2014

  

        
A pushy counselor, school bullies, a neglectful mother, and a dead father have ruined seventeen-year-old high school senior Michelle Pearce’s perspective on life. A social reject living in self-imposed exile, Michelle has little use for anything or anyone—until Nathaniel comes along. A high school dropout who works three jobs to care for his dying grandmother, he's all but convinced Michelle that there is some good left in humanity.

And then humanity proves him wrong. The unforgivable happens, destroying Michelle's newfound faith in life and threatening to unravel a love in the making.




W...W...W.. Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.... I wold love to hear What you are currently reading, what did you just finish and what are you reading next...



What Are Currently Reading: 

The Beginning of EverythingTwinmaker (Twinmaker, #1)Lovely, Dark and Deep


What Did You Recently Finish Reading?


BrokenSave the EnemyHostage Three

What Do You Think You Will Read Next? 

These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)Meant to BeNightshade (Nightshade, #1)

9 comments:

  1. You read a lot! And you do have nice books there.

    And Paper Hearts! Haven't heard that before. Looks awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOY your reading week...looks like you will be busy.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Meant To Be. It looks great. Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of Paper Hearts before, but it sounds like something that I would enjoy reading. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this is a new one to me. It sounds great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not heard about this book before but it sounds interesting.

    I just finished Champion by Maire Lu and that book made me cry. It ended so well, so beautiful. And as for my current read, it's Antigoddess by Kendare Blake.

    Hope you enjoy your reading. I heard The Beginning of Everything is really good. Oh and your TBR pile <---awesome. I can't wait to read These Broken Stars (the cover is so pretty).

    Thanks for stopping by and Happy reading.
    Amie @Magic of Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ones is new to me! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen this one around yet. Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/come-to-me-quietly/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow lots of books! Hope you enjoy The Beginning of Everything, I thought that was really great. I really loved These Broken Stars, hope you love it. My WWW.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs