Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two
sentences out of our current read to peak others' curiosity.
I let my gaze slide away from hers, and I hear her breath catch as she stiffens. I can imagine her face closing over, but I can't let myself look at her.
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.
Top Ten Things I am Thankful For (in the book world)
1. The world I live in because there is no stipulations, bans, or restrictions to what can be written.
2. The authors that write the stories I love, the stories I have yet to love, and even the stories I wish I had loved. My world is better off because of their stories.
3. Everyone else involved in the process of the story being written to the story being read.
4. Librarians and libraries because they make it so much easier to read more and more books.
5. Bloggers who lead me to more books, talk with me about books, and just make it possible to live in a book involved world.
6. Followers because I love my voice to heard and the only way I know how to is on my blog.
7. My family who provides me with books and gives me time to read my books.
8. My fellow reader friends and my non reading friends. They put up with me and if they don't share my passion for books, well at least they try to pretend.
9. Places that provide authors a chance to publish Their books without going through big time publishers.
10. My Kindle because well I can store many many more books.