Friday, November 15, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #87


Feature Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read!



Featured Blog:


   

and

RainyDayzReviewz

Featured Question:

Q: Are there any book to movie adaptations where you think the movie is better than the book?
A:  I think there are just a few that are better than the books for multiple reasons. Mainly though the books were just slower or harder to get through. 

The Princess Bride Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1)A Walk To Remember
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #2)The Lord of the Rings (The Lord of the Rings, #1-3)

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I've heard lots of people loved the Warm Bodies movie. I enjoyed, although didnt' love, the book. I'd like to see the movie.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said Narnia too. I haven't read Warm Bodies but I loved the movie. Old Bloglovin' follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's been too long since I read The Princess Bride. Although that is another "biased" opinion of mine since I watched the movie a 1000 times or so before having to read it in school. Scratch that, I might have read it first for enjoyment and then read it twice in school!!

    Warm Bodies. I think that was one where I loved them both equally. There were bits I liked more in the movie, but then parts I enjoyed more happening in the book.

    Nice picks!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also found that the Notebook was a million times better as a movie. The book was just not as emotionally moving or long. I found it was too short. I really wanna watch Warm Bodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I also loved LOTRs but I haven't read the books and couldn't count it. So sad I forgot Warm Bodies, it was such a great movie and glad it cut out some of the stranger parts of the book - like the strange zombie wife and kids. My F&FF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked Warm Bodies a lot. I'm curious about the book but don't have any real motivation to read it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs