Thursday, October 4, 2018

Bookish Banter: Creepy reads for October

A little Bookish Banter to get us through.  Bookish Banter is a little bit of banter about our bookish thoughts as we have a friendly discussion over a nice cup of tea. 

For this bookish banter we are going to post creepy books we'll be reading in October.

Jenn-
Sawkill GirlsThe Dark Descent of Elizabeth FrankensteinBroken ThingsNot Even Bones (Market of Monsters, #1)A Room Away From the WolvesBad ManA Noise DownstairsWhen the Lights Go OutEchoesGirls' Night Out

Ash-
Not much of a banter to be honest. Jenn is at work and I'm doing this quickly. But at least y'all can see what we'll be reading.

Shallow GravesBad ManThe Dark Descent of Elizabeth FrankensteinToil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women & WitchcraftThe Beautiful Dead13 Minutes


      

3 comments:

  1. Sawkill Girls is getting a whole bunch of positive reviews. I can't wait to read it! I just finished Toil & Trouble and although I liked some stories more than others, I really did enjoy it. Lots of girl power feels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sawkill Girls is EVERYWHERE! I see the book cover in my sleep. Ha ha. 📘✨

    I am going to read The Dark Descent at some point, but I want to read Frankenstein first, so I kbow I won't get to it this year. 📚

    ReplyDelete
  3. I intend to read some great horror books this month!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs