Sunday, February 18, 2018

Weekly Wrap-Up February 11th -17th

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
February 4th - February 10th 

This week on our blog:



Other Random Posts :


This Week Coming Up:

Posts: 
Bookish Banter: Fill your shelves with books or have decor?
Bookish Banter: Kindle Vs. Books Vs. Audio
Bookish Banter: How often do you comment on others blogs?
Top Ten Tuesday:  Books we broke up with
Answer Me This: The mind of a 4-year-old
Book Tag: 20 Questions

Jenn's week:  

I am having a hard time balancing between work, family, house chores, blogging, reading, and television. I was hoping to get more read that I did. Even my audio was a slow week. 


Here are my books this week:



Books Read:

Where I Live


Audio finished: 
Bad Girls with Perfect Faces35926234EverlessKat and Meg Conquer the WorldAs You Wish

Books Coming Up: Books on my reading and listening list for the week: Many of mine were on last weeks, I got sidetracked by other books and didn't read these. So I am trying again. 

The Queen Is Dead (The Immortal Empire, #2)The Belles (The Belles #1)Kids of AppetiteBetter Read Than Dead (Psychic Eye Mystery, #2)The TombsHeart of IronThe Truth Beneath the Lies




Ash's Audio: 

Not a Drop to Drink (Not a Drop to Drink, #1)The Ghost Files 2 (The Ghost Files, #2)Ready Player One (Ready Player One, #1)


Ash's Books:
I didn't read nearly as many books as I would have liked this week..

Dead LivingSisters of Blood and Spirit (The Sisters of Blood and Spirit, #1)Living Dead Girl


What Ash wants to listen to this week:

Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)Pandora: Outbreak (A Pandora Thriller #1)MothershipThe Lucky Ones


Ash to read this week: 
Apparently I'm feeling optimistic this week.

The Missing HoursUnquiet Dead (CHIAROSCURO CHRONICLES, #1)Wizard for HireSnow White: A Graphic NovelYour One & OnlyWires and Nerve, Volume 1 (Wires and Nerve, #1)Follow Me Back (Follow Me Back, #1)

This week was really slow. I didn't do much, I worked a bunch, cleaned, did laundry. And I read. That was about it.. No really, that's all I did this week. Yikes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs