Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two sentences
out our current read to peak others' curiosity.
She stares at me like I have the mental capacity of a potato. "They die, they come back, they eat our brains!"
Empyreal Fate by Rachel Hunter
"Yes; such a blessing of Fate you are, my child... my sweet Navaeyeh," Jen would coo. "Soundly shall you mark the world. Your guidance will move kingdoms."
Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish that features
a great bookish top ten every week.
Top Ten this week is my top ten bad bookish habits.
1. All my books in a series have to match. same format, same size, same cover style. If the covers change, I go out and buy all new ones.
2. I use really big doggie ears on my pages.
3. I smell every book before I buy it or read it. (embarrassed a little by this one. )
4. I can't talk about the book while reading, I give things away by mistake.
5. I am a book hoarder.
6. I am an organized (well I try to be) nut on Goodreads. Really its bad. should check it out.
7. I am probably more obsessed with books than what is healthy.
8. I have book ADD and read like 5 at once. This also happens because I forget where I leave books.
9. I am constantly calculating how many pages I have left. I even doggie ear the last page.
10. I make a list of books I read in 3 months, including how many pages or hours I will spend reading. I constantly remake the list because it never works out as planned. ( see way more obsessed than what is healthy)
Now that everyone knows how crazy and off balance I am what are your bad bookish habits?