Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cover This! Cover That! #2

Here are some covers I discovered this week for books I am waiting for. 


Wolf Pact (Wolf Pact, #1)

This book is also my wow for this week. It seemed like forever before this cover was revealed but it was worth the wait! It's so gorgeous! Can't wait to start this new series by Melissa de la Cruz!


Inferno (Chronicles of Nick, #4)

Another awesome cover for this series. I love the colors! Really excited for this book! 



The Mirrored Shard (Iron Codex, #3)

I think I like this cover the best out of this series. It's just absolutely beautiful. 



The Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods, #7)

Love this cover. It's so soft and dreamy. I have waited a long time for the last book of this series to come out. I am so excited. It cannot get here fast enough! 


The Stone Demon (The Iron Witch, #3)

This is such a phenomenal cover! I love the feel of it. The colors, the costume, the darkness, it's OH SO WONDERFUL! 



Blood Forever (Blood Coven, #8)

Last book of one of my favorite series. SO excited. I love the cover. It's very eerie and yet so beautiful! 


1 comment:

  1. Ah I LOVE Melissa De La Cruz and you are killing me with those covers of hers =D CANNOT wait to read them, especially Wolf Pact, because its a whole new series and hopefully it will help me cope with Blue Bloods ending lol.

    Also I love The Mirrored Shard and The Stone Demon's covers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs