Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two sentences
out our current read to peak others' curiosity.
Spectral by Shannon Duffy
"And, True?" Mom turned and flipped a pancake onto Jayden's Plate and then cocked and eyebrow at me. "What's your father's name?"
"The Godfather?" I said, rolling my eyes, and then felt bad when I saw Dad's pained expression.
"Kingsley, Actually that's a god one, Dad. I like it." I Said and meant it.
Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish that features
a great bookish top ten every week.
This one is really hard for me since I read young adult and I am 36 years old. I will see what I can come up with for my children. My daughter who is 19 and my son who is 15
For my son!
1. Artemis Fowl from the Artemis Fowl series- My son is the one who always outsmarts everyone and it tends to get him in lots of trouble.
2. Keith for Silent Song- only because of his music talent. My son is very musically inclined and always has songs going though his head or on his instruments.
3. Wade from Ready Player One- Another one of my son's obsessions is video games
4. Nick from Infinity- He is always sarcastic and seems to always be killing zombies, ok so it's only in video games but its basically the same thing right?
1. Lucy from Graffiti Moon- My daughter is very artistically talented and chasing a boy all over town that she has never met is something crazy she would do.
2. Carmen Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants-- She is very outspoken and can self absorbed like Carmen
3. Daphne from Sass and Serendipity- She is flirty, has a passion for life, and has no care for tomorrow.
4. Madison from the Karma Club- She is just the person who come up with such and idea and carry it out, not thinking about the consequences.
The last two I will do for my dog. Why not!
1. Marley from Marley an me- Well she is nothing but trouble an so so cute.
2. Wolf from Wolf Brother- I swear she calls me tall tailess!