Sunday, May 10, 2020

Weekly Wrap Up: May 3rd- 9th

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
Ash's week:
I literally just watched Greys Anatomy and Station 19 all week. I blogged. I cleaned. I made some stuff, like a shadowbox for the boys and I transferred all three of the boys ultrasounds to wood for Jenn and my mother-in-law for Mother's day.
John got me some tea, and a ring with all of our birthstones on it, but I haven't gotten that in yet. 
On Saturday it was my brother's girlfriend's birthday and we hung out with her all day and made a bunch of food.
My highlight of the week? Going to Hobby Lobby! It's finally open!
Oh and I got a bunch of new tea and a new tea cup so I can start doing my tea reviews! I'm so excited. 

On Saturday we celebrated my brother's girlfriend's birthday. We had yummy drinks, BBQ, and played fun games. We also all painted, and I found out I suck at it. So go me. 








I watched:
Station 19 PosterGrey's Anatomy PosterCabin Fever PosterGrave Encounters PosterThe VelociPastor Poster


Ash's Books Read:
Y'all I didn't read a single book this week. I was too busy binging Station 19 and Greys Anatomy 



What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:

Find Me (Find Me, #1)That NightParamnesia: The Deadish Chronicles
The DeepMy Dark VanessaOnly Ashes Remain (Market of Monsters, #2)

Jenn:

This week has been work and youtube and binge watching and games and  a little bit of reading. Not really much has gone on. I did leave the house twice for a drive to pick up some games. . I can't wait til this quarantine is over. 


Books read this week:


Blood Ties (Blood Coven Vampire, #6)Fly Me To The Moon: Sylvia Stryker Space Case #1 (Outer Space Mysteries)

Currently Reading This Week:
Last GirlsDeadly Little Scandals (Debutantes #2)The Murder List









Games played this last week:

Century: Golem Edition, Plan B Games, 2017 — front cover (image provided by the publisher)Potion Explosion Cover ArtworkChimera Station Box FrontThe updated cover of the 2nd Editionfront cover 2D MDWreck Raiders Box Front



Shows Binged: 

Dania Ramirez in Once Upon a Time (2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs