Sunday, May 24, 2020

Weekly Wrap Up: May 17th-23rd

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
May 17th-23rd
Last Week's Wrap-Up

This week on our blog:


We took a break from blogging last week so we don't have anything to post here. It's been a long week though even without blogging. 

Ash's week:
I figured out how to change blogger back to the original. You might have noticed we didn't post this week and that was why I didn't, I couldn't get the new blogger to behave. But I figured it out because I'm one smart cookie.
This week I worked on a ton of orders and got them mailed out. I ran a bunch of much needed errands.
I planned my new infant loss gift box that is available for purchase and I will be donating.
John worked a bunch of 10 hour shifts and gets a 4 day weekend with us!
I also started watching what I'm eating and started working out.

So far I've been burning more calories than I've been eating and I feel amazing. So much more energized.
I'm on day 3 of no sodas or energy drinks, working out, and eating healthy.
My start weight is 247 and I want to get down to 120. 




Other than that we had a cook out for John's dad and brother's birthdays. We had some yummy food (Well John's was) and I got to see some friends. 




I watched:
Fruits Basket PosterElvira: Mistress of the Dark PosterOnce Upon a Time PosterThe Lodge PosterPathology Poster


Ash's Books Read:
I didn't read this week. I started one but that's it and I think I might DNF it. 


What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:

Find Me (Find Me, #1)That NightParamnesia: The Deadish Chronicles
The DeepMy Dark VanessaOnly Ashes Remain (Market of Monsters, #2)

Jenn:

So this last week has been full of working out, working, and playing games. Well not even as much playing games. Mainly working out. I did bake some chocolate chip cookies and some blondie brownies. More on that later. I did manage to read one book.  And I watched some television. 

Books read this week:

Chaos Reigning (Consortium Rebellion, #3)


Currently Reading This Week: Maybe I will finish these. :)
Last GirlsDeadly Little Scandals (Debutantes #2)The Murder List





Games played this last week:

box frontbox cover - alea version Can't Stop, franjos Spieleverlag, 2011Box coverRes Arcana, Sand Castle Games, 2019 — front cover (image provided by the publisher)Sushi Go! Cover ArtworkBox Cover 2012 English Edition


Shows Binged: 

Dania Ramirez in Once Upon a Time (2011)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Dr Emu for what you have done for me. I would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Emu , if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: emutemple@gmail.com or you can contact him through his fb page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs