Monday, March 9, 2020

Weekly Wrap Up: March 1st-7th

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 

Ash's week:

Y'all I am so behind on everything. All last week (Yes I'm posting this a day and a half late. Oops) we were so busy. I made crafts, so many vinyls. And I finished my keychains, made some bracelets, played some walking dead. I didn't get much blogging done because Jenn was gone and I was trying to take care of the house. That's right. I'm blaming Jenn.

Then Friday night John and I went to an arcade with his parents and had yummy food. After that we decided to do an adult thing (Because we didn't have Finn and we usually don't leave the house) and we went downtown and went to a Piano bar and then kinda bar hopped. I don't want to talk about how much alcohol I consumed lol.
Anyway, I fell off a curb and sprained my ankle really bad. I can't use it at all. So now I'm stuck sitting, doing nothing, and hoping that it'll be better because this weekend we are going to my grandparents and then going camping and if my ankle still hurts, well it sucks. Really bad.
Anyway, so Saturday I rested all day until my brother and two friends came over and we roleplayed a horror based game with them. 
Sunday I just hung out, napped (Because it was my birthday). One of my friends came over with her two girls and sang happy birthday to me and brought me cookies. It was really sweet. 

So this week I'm going to focus on healing, listening to books, maybe doing some stinkin reviews (I'm so behind) and probably playing some Walking Dead. 


I watched:
I'm back to binge watching Revenge. I haven't watched any movies. But there is two new into the dark movies available that I'm super excited for. 


Ash's Books Read:
Junkyard CatsPack of Dorks (Pack of Dorks, #1)Girl in PiecesGotham Academy, Vol. 3: YearbookReturn to Howliday Inn (Bunnicula, #5)Alice in the Country of Clover: Knight's Knowledge Vol. 1Bunnicula Strikes Again! (Bunnicula, #6)



What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:
The Wicked DeepThe Lying WoodsI Know You RememberLet's Call It a DoomsdayNancy Drew: The Palace of WisdomKill Me Softly (Beau Rivage, #1)

Jenn:

This last week was busy for me at work. Last week we were in Vegas for a board game convention, Dice Tower West. We have been to Gen Con in Indiapolis and Dice Tower Retreat. This was the first time we went to Dice Tower West... and as anticipated we had a blast. I would post some pictures but I am not good at taking pictures. We played a total of 25 games and I think 20 were new games we have not played before. We were there for 6 days and it was so much fun. We did manage to spend money on games... which was fun trying to pack in our carryone for the trip home. I managed to tetris it all in there. 

The last week went by fast trying to play catch up at work, in the house, and catching up on sleep. The trip exhausted us. So last week, I read one book and didn't manage to find the energy to get to some blogging. So the last two weeks I have been MIA. Good job Ash for doing for the both of us. 

This last weekend I was at my parents property and helped them out, played some games, and just visited with my parents. It was relaxing... but I still feel exhausted. I need a vacation at home where all I do is read and sleep.

I read: 

What's a Ghoul to Do? (Ghost Hunter Mystery, #1)

Wanting to Read This Week:
The TwinRayne & Delilah's Midnite MatineeA Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #1)Dark and Deepest RedStrawberries and Strangers (Pelican Cove #1)The Princesses of IowaMagic Study (Study, #2)Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters, #1)The Forever Song (Blood of Eden, #3)


Games played this last week:

Final front coverFront box art of Chai board gameHats CoverBox CoverDice Hospital Cover ArtworkTwice as Clever U.S. front cover from publisher Stronghold Games!Tiny Towns Front CoverSilver & Gold, NSV, 2019 — front cover (image provided by the publisher)Front Cover


Shows Binged: 

Anne with an E Poster



1 comment:

  1. Playing catch up takes a lot of work and I feel like I am in that mood as well! I am sorry to hear you sprained your ankle Ash, and hope it gets better quickly! And Jenn, that convention with all of the board games sounds like so much fun! You both managed to still get so much reading done DD:

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs