Wednesday, August 24, 2016

waiting on wednesday: Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Jenn's Pick :I Can't wait for:



Dead Girls Society
Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys
November 8th 2016
                 
You are cordially invited to participate in a game of thrills and dares. Tell no one, and come alone. If you dare.

Hope is sick of everyone treating her like she’s breakable. Sure, she has cystic fibrosis (basically really bad lungs), but she’s tired of being babied by her mom and her overprotective best friend, Ethan, not to mention worrying about paying for her expensive medication and how she’s going to afford college. And she’s bored with life in her run-down New Orleans suburb.

When an invitation arrives from a mysterious group that calls itself the Society, Hope jumps at the chance for some excitement. This could be her ticket out. All she has to do is complete a few dares and she might win some real money.

But the Society isn’t all it seems . . . and soon Hope finds that playing the game isn’t a choice—it’s a requirement.

This looks good. Intense.  I love dare books, mystery books, and anything with dead in the title. can't wait to read this one.

3 comments:

  1. I love the sound of the setting - New Orleans, yes please! And the theme has 'Pretty Little Liars' overtones, which I think will have wide appeal. I look forward to reading your review once it's out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Seeing a lot of this one lately! Think I saw it on Netgalley too! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is new to me, but it sounds good. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs