The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.
My Top Ten Books in a School Setting:
Its back to school time and I love boarding school books. I am not sure why but I do. I love to read about the history of the school, design of the school, types of kids in this school. I just love them. So here are my favorite boarding school books.
1. A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
2. The School For Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
3. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter (and all other books in the series)
4. Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
5. Dark Energy by Robinson Wells
6. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
7. The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LeBan
8. Charm and Strange by Stephanie Kuehn
9. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
10. and of course... Harry Potter