Thursday, February 4, 2016

February Monthly TBR


Here is where we post our Monthly TBR Mountain. Of course things change when reading is involved. But these are our hopes and dreams of this months reads.



Okay so January wasn't much better than December but... new month hopefully i get more reading done and read more of what I plan to read. Its hard for me to keep with a plan. I am such a mood reader.... maybe I can this month. 

Last month I read 

Dangerous LiesThe Killing JarUntil I Die (Revenants, #2)Fallout (Lois Lane, #1)The Black ButterflyDumplin'The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Bird BoxWicked (A Wicked Saga, #1)Not If I See You First



February I am planning to read...


Seven Ways We LieVengeance RoadPowerless (The Hero Agenda, #1)The YearbookDark EnergyBanished (Forbidden, #2)Future ShockLies I Told (Lies I Told, #1)Dark Heart of Magic (Black Blade, #2)Rebel Bully Geek PariahA Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes, #1)These Vicious Masks (These Vicious Masks, #1)BlackheartsLiars and Losers Like UsStarflight (Starflight, #1)Sugar SkullsStars Above (The Lunar Chronicles #0.5, 0.6, 1.5, 3.1, 3.6)A Madness So DiscreetSpinning ThornsReign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows, #1)MonsterMade You UpFreak of Nature (IFICS, #1)Firstlife (Everlife, #1)




Ash read 

The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)Ella, The Slayer

Ash wants to read. (She is aiming high) 

The Naturals (The Naturals, #1)The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1)The Diamond Thief (The Diamond Thief, #1)Sugar SkullsThe Cellar (The Cellar #1)


 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Jenn you are planning on reading a lot. I enjoyed Vengenance Road and Vicious Masks. I hope you do too. Best of luck with your reading goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I barely read anything in January. I really hope I find more time to do so this month! I am really excited to read These Vicious Masks as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - I'm going to be reading Rebel/Bully/Geek and Study in Charlotte too. I really enjoyed Made You Up too!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs