Monday, November 23, 2015

It's Monday: What Are you Reading?





Last week I read:

Falling into PlaceThe Treatment (The Program, #2)Extraordinary MeansThe Lifeboat Clique

And My favorite reads of last week was:

All In (The Naturals, #3)The Lies About Truth

I am currently reading:


Life is But a DreamPrisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #1)

This week coming up I have :

ReunitedDon't Die, Dragonfly (The Seer, #1)And We StayWhen I Was the GreatestElla, The SlayerHello, Goodbye, and Everything in BetweenAre You Still ThereWide Awake (Academy of the Fallen, #1)Wide Awake (Wide Awake, #1)




What have been your great reads this week?



2 comments:

  1. I am reading Winter and Truest! Happy reading!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is a lot of reads! Hope you enjoy all of this week's as well!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs