Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #106




Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Sisters' Fate (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #3)
Sister's Fate by Jessica Spotswood

August 14th 2014


A fever ravages New London, but with the Brotherhood sending suspected witches straight to the gallows, the Sisters are powerless against the disease. They can’t help without revealing their powers—as Cate learns when a potent display of magic turns her into the most wanted witch in all of New England.

To make matters worse, Cate has been erased from the memory of her beloved Finn. While she’s torn between protecting him from further attacks and encouraging him to fall for her all over again, she’s certain she can never forgive Maura’s betrayal. And now that Tess’s visions have taken a deadly turn, the prophecy that one Cahill sister will murder another looms ever closer to its fulfillment.

3 comments:

  1. It has a cover! I still need to read the second book, but I can't wait to read this one too! I hope we both enjoy it. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, another series I need to catch up on. :( I adored the first one, and then... stuff got in the way! Thanks for sharing this one.

    ~Mandi Kaye | My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! Haven't read this series but have seen it around a lot! Hope you enjoy it once you read it come August (ish, because if you're like me, sometimes books get away from you when you plan to read them! Unless this is the one that gets read asap! I have those too!) ;)


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs