Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #105 and Top Ten Tuesday #95

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two
sentences out of our current read to peak others' curiosity.




Boys Like You

Boys Like You by Juliana Stone

                                 


One mistake.

And everything changes.

For Monroe Blackwell, one small mistake has torn her family apart –leaving her empty and broken. There’s a hole in her heart that nothing can fill. That no one can fill. And a summer in Louisiana with her Grandma isn’t going to change that…

Nathan Everets knows heartache first-hand when a car accident leaves his best friend in a coma. And it’s his fault. He should be the one lying in the hospital. The one who will never play guitar again. He doesn’t deserve forgiveness, and a court-appointed job at the Blackwell B&B isn’t going to change that…

Captivating and hopeful, this achingly poignant novel brings together two lost souls struggling with grief and guilt – looking for acceptance, so they can find forgiveness.

Teaser:
The tightness of my chest eased a bit, but it only managed to irritate me. Why was i so concerned about his girlfriend? It's not like this-us-was anything.






Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.


Top Ten books to read if you like Once Upon a Time.... One of my favorite shows 

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)Cruel BeautyKill Me SoftlyStrands of Bronze and GoldMy Name is RapunzelThe Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings, #1)Of Beast and BeautySplintered (Splintered, #1)

4 comments:

  1. Once Upon a Time is one of my fav shows too!!! I can't wait for season 3 to come out on Netflix. I just finished Dorothy Must Die and Cinder and totally agree those are great for this list. I would love to read The Madman's Daughter soon.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Should've thought of this one too! But I didn't! Read most of these top ten too! Great teaser as well!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Once Upon a Time! The teaser is great, I need to add this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love OUaT! I've seen a lot of people pick this topic! And all of these fit perfectly for it! I especially loved Cinder!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs