Thursday, October 31, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #85


Feature Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read!



Featured Blog:






Featured Question:

Q: What book are you embarrassed to admit you LOVED? (try to think beyond Twilight).

A: Hmmm this one is a bit hard but probably the Monster High Series by Lisi Harrison. I am only embarrassed because they are a bit young and cutesy and well I should have outgrown books like these, but I enjoyed them to the extreme. They just made me feel good. I need to re-read them and post reviews of them. I wish the series would have lasted longer (the ones written by Lisi Harrison) I also like the cartoon. Sad I know. 

Monster High (Monster High, #1)The Ghoul Next Door (Monster High, #2)
Where There's a Wolf, There's a Way (Monster High, #3)Back and Deader Than Ever (Monster High, #4)



9 comments:

  1. lol I might give these a try. McDonald's is giving out Monster High bucket as a girl toy for the Kid's meal.

    My FF @ Buried Under Romance

    Following you via twitter @buriedromance, GFC, and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! My niece is starting to like the dolls. She's 5, so not ready for the books. But it warms my heart that she already likes something paranormal! :)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this series sounds nice, I saw these ones but I confess I haven't read them.

    New gfc follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Cartoons too! But the old ones :D Interesting Answer. I agree. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Old Follower
    Cagla @Booker Like a Hooker

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of that series. Pretty cool. I picked 2 children's series that I read a couple of years ago for mine. My Feature

    New follower via Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I never read the Monster High books but it sounds like some fun book candy.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol if it helps, when the dolls came out I added them to my TBR list lol I still want to read them, I just haven't come across them yet!

    Hopping through, old follower!

    Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wondered about this series. :) New follower via bloglovin. Have a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen these in the library but never picked them up! Kind of love the covers though! My FFF.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs