Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two
sentences out of our current read to peak others' curiosity.
"Now listen carefully," she said. "Your'e going to die. I only drank two pints. Three Tops. You taste very good, by the way, it was so hard to stop."
Why My Love Life Sucks by Shevi Arnold
Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
Top Ten Books I Thought I'd Like More Than I Did
1. Above by Leah Bobet- I just couldn't get into this one. I had a hard time following the story and the way it was written
2. A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young- I really thought I would love this one. I think I could have liked the story but the main character drove me insane! She was just so much of a whiner, I couldn't handle it.
3. Skylark by Meagan Spooner- This one I listened to on audio and it was a bit slow for me. I really wanted to like it more.
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth- I will be yelled at for this one, I'm sure. I really wanted to love this book. Great reviews, but I couldn't love it. I liked it well enough for the story, but the characters fell flat for me.
5. Hereafter by Tara Hudson. I liked this book, just didn't love it. I am not sure why, it just fell a bit short for me.
6. Eve by Anna Carey- Another book I liked just didn't love like I thought I would. A little slow for me... but I have higher hopes for the second book.
7. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows - I liked it but thought it would be so much more. just a little disappointed.
8. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I really enjoyed this book- but didn't love it. Just a bit slow in parts for me... I couldn't keep focus at times.
9. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake- It was OK, just not what I had expected at all.
10. Blessed by Tonya Hurley - This book held real promise for me but failed. I liked the story, it was just not as smooth as it could have been. I found myself a little confused at times and lost in the pov switches.
Whats is on your list?