Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two
sentences out our current read to peak others' curiosity.
Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.
Top ten of my favorite books since I stated reading. This is hard I have been reading my entire life so I will choose the top ten since I picked up reading again, with YA books.
1. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr... I love the entire series. I love faeries, I love them when they are done dark, I loved everything about this series!
2. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga - very dark and creepy book. I think it is a one of a kind and really enjoyed it. I eagerly anticipate the next one.
3. The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen - If you have not read this book, you should. It is very inspirational and emotional.
4. Finnikin of the Rock and Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta - Great Epic Fantasy books. Great adventure, great characters, great story. Loved them both.
5. The Body Finder Series by Kimberly Derting- I love mysteries when they are done right. These are done wonderfully. Great Series...
6. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks- Recently read this and loved loved loved it! Can't wait to get it reviewed!
7. Dearly Departed by Lia Habel - Great zombie story, new, different, amazing!!!
8. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand -Loved this series, the characters, the plot, the writing, all makes a sensational read!!
9. Boys that Bite series by Mari Mancuis- These books are just way too funny, easy read, and always put me in a wonderful mood.
10. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer- I really hate how much slack Twilight readers now endure when they admit they like these books, but I loved them, I will always enjoy them, and I will reread them over and over again.