Thursday, August 29, 2019

Cover Up: Purple... Books Eaters?

This feature I will just gab, remark, feature book covers. 

I decided to do this one just a little different than I usually do. I had taken a couple of pictures of my purple books so I decided to post those and then feature a different set of purple books.




Some of my other favorite purple covers:
The Faerie Guardian, Part IDark Summer (The Witchling, #1)Wicked Fate (Wicked, #1)Ice Kissed (Kanin Chronicles #2)The Astrologer's DaughterRippler (Ripple, #1)Winter Queen (Fairy Queens, #1)Vicious Circle (Persephone Alcmedi, #1)Transcendent (Starling, #3)Fifty Shades of Alice Through the Looking Glass (Fifty Shades of Alice Trilogy #2)Sweet Hope (Sweet Home, #3; Carillo Boys, #2)Fated (Soul Seekers, #1)



3 comments:

  1. love it. thanks for sharing all the goodies
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What is it about the colour purple that works so well on books of a certain genre? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous! 😍 I just love purple!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs