Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #7



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two sentences out our current read to peak others' curiosity.






You see , Mother has spoken the letter.
She has spoken the letter in the presence of her class - there, before her young pupils - and it did not go without report. 

Ella Minnow Pea
                                                         Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn 





Nick laughs. "Maybe she's had a change of heart"
"Or maybe she has sunstroke," she suggests. "We're not really going, are we?"


The Comeback Season
                                              The Comeback Season by Jennifer E Smith 




I was feeling foolish now, chasing a stranger down a dark alley at night, like some bimbo from a bad horror film. In the movies, this was where things always went wrong. 

Stray (Shifters, #1)

                                                                Stray by Rachel Vincent


9 comments:

  1. Loved these, especially the one for Stray. I've been thinking about picking that one up for a while.
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers, I enjoyed them all :) The one from Stray is so right, that's usually when things go wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Ella Mnnow Pea. It's lots of fun :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read Stray, I really want to read that series!!! Love the teaser.

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers - I like the last one best!

    Thanks for stopping by The Musings of ALMYBNENR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first and second ones best. Good teasers!

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/04/tuesday-teasers-promises-to-keep-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Comeback Season's on my wishlist! Great teasers and thanks for sharing.

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried reading Ella Minnow Pea last year, but it wasn't for me. Can't wait for your review. Thanks for sharing your teasers! Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read stray a while back. It wasn't bad.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs