Sunday, July 7, 2019

Book Tag: Emotions in Colors Book Tag

Stolen from Paper Fury

1. Blue- A book that makes you sad

Ash- 
This is the first one that comes to mind. Because she lost her mom. And I can't imagine losing my mom. (I forgot she'll also be answering these, oops!)

How to Make Friends with the Dark

Jenn-
The Fault in Our Stars

2. Red- Bookworm problems that make you angry

Ash-
The stupid little stickers they put on covers. It can ruin them and it makes me mad. (Yes I stole this from OP) 

When I can't find my book because I carry everywhere and anywhere and just can't remember where I left it this time. 

When I just want to read but real life gets in the way.

Jenn-

Cliffhangers are definitely the worst. 

3. Yellow- Upcoming book you'd be happy to have riiiiight now

Ash-
I have so many! Here's a few I'm super excited for. 

Girl Gone ViralThat NightLock Every DoorImmunity (Contagion, #2)Teeth in the MistWilder Girls

Jenn-

Wilder Girls

4. Green- Favorite unlikely friends

Ash-
I'm going to go with Cath and Levi on this one. They are so completely opposite that they just work.

Fangirl

Jenn-
Cinder and Thorne

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

5. Grey- Book you are totally emotionless about

Ash-
These are mostly books that I read and just feel meh. I didn't hate them but I didn't like them. I don't care to finish the series. Most of these are authors I have read before and loved. So I know they write well/have great stories. I just felt meh about these. 

Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)ShutterThis Darkness MineThe Girl from the Well (The Girl from the Well, #1)

Jenn-

Divergent (Divergent, #1)

6. Pink- Book ending that you absolutely loved 

Ash-
That's a hard one for me. Endings can really make or break a book, but I can't think of any I just absolutely loved. Maybe Harry Potter? 

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)

Jenn-
The end of the Lux series

Obsidian (Lux, #1)

7. Purple- Book you never really understood

Ash-
Mostly just classics. It's all full of languages I don't really understand. And I don't understand why so many people love them. But that's just me. 

EmmaA Tale of Two Cities

Jenn-
I can't think of any books I didn't understand. 

8. White- Author you're scared of

Ash-
There are a few authors that you just never know what they're going to do or who they're going to kill off. The first ones that come to mind are Suzanne Collins and J.K. Rowling

Jenn-
Like physically? Or emotionally? I am scared of Marissa Meyer because I need everything she's ever written and it's a little obsessive. 

9. Black- Book you think is powerful and influential 

Ash-
I think most of the mental illness books are super powerful and bring light to so many issues. As far as influential... I'm not really sure. So I'm going to stick with mental illness books. Or books about rape or abuse because again, it brings so much light to subjects that are rarely talked about. 

Thirteen Reasons WhyWintergirlsMade You UpThe Less-DeadSpeak


Jenn-
Maybe on the lighter side of the powerful and influential but I feel Puddin’ by Julie Murphy has some serious girl power and positivity going on. 

Puddin' (Dumplin' #2)
10. Orange- Playful characters who are just too adorable 

Ash-
Oml I can think of soooo many. Especially since I have been reading a lot of graphic novels. The two who come to mind are Ripley from Lumberjanes and Sasha from Backstagers

Lumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy (Lumberjanes, Vol. 1)The Backstagers, Vol. 1: Rebels Without Applause

Jenn-
Cress and Thorne. Always Cress and Thorne.


1 comment:

  1. Great tag! Definitely going on my list of to-do's! Some of those questions were hard though. I'll have to really think about this.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs