Monday, October 17, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.

It's been a while since I have posted. I have had 2 terrible colds in a row and have been sick for about 2 months now. I am trying to get back in the groove of things. I am also currently planning a wedding (for Ash!!!! YAY) and also we are in the process of selling our house and buying a new house. Life  has been so busy for us. I will be on here as much as I have time for. I am hoping to have time for a couple posts a week and a couple reviews along with visiting my friends. Its going to be a balancing act... So I am back but it will be slow and hopefully steady. With being sick I haven't read much of anything. I am in the middle of....


Black Flowers, White Lies

and hope to have the review up in a couple of days. 

After this, I plan to read 

Heartless




On Audio I have these planned this week. 



     
The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire, #1)
     

3 comments:

  1. YAY, you're finally reading Heartless soon!! I hope you love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Congrats on all the big life events. Sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging so just do want you have time for. Good to hear from you. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you’ve been sick. It sounds like your real life is busy right now. Good luck with all your plans. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs